When you visit any website, you can store or retrieve information in your browser, mainly in the form of cookies. Check your personal cookie services here.
HORNOS FARJAS through this document, collects its Policy for the collection and treatment of cookies, in compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Commerce Electronic (LSSICE).
Cookies are stored on the user's terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting the website https://www.farjas.com, in order to improve their usability, learn about habits or needs navigation of users to be able to adapt to them, as well as obtain information for statistical purposes. In the case of those users who are already clients of HORNOS FARJAS, the information collected with the cookies will also serve for their identification when accessing the different tools that HORNOS FARJAS makes available to them for the management of services.
This Cookies Policy will be applicable to those users who voluntarily visit the HORNOS FARJAS web pages, fill out data collection forms, access the tools that HORNOS FARJAS makes available to its customers to manage its services, or use any other service present on the website that implies the communication of data to HORNOS FARJAS or access to data by HORNOS FARJAS, for the provision of its services.
HORNOS FARJAS informs users of its web pages of the existence of cookies and makes this Policy available to them in order to inform them about their use and purpose. The fact of continuing browsing through its pages implies the knowledge and acceptance of this Policy by said users.
HORNOS FARJAS uses the following types of cookies:
Classified by ownership:
* Own cookies: sent and managed directly by HORNOS FARJAS
* Third-party cookies: sent and managed by a third party outside of HORNOS FARJAS, anonymously, in order to carry out statistical studies of navigation through the HORNOS FARJAS web pages
Classified by purpose:
* Technical and / or personalization cookies: they facilitate navigation, by identifying the session, allowing access to restricted access tools, in addition to customizing the available options. They make it possible to provide the service previously requested by the user.
* Analysis and / or advertising cookies: they allow knowing the number of visits received in the different sections of the web pages, the habits and trends of its users and consequently, being able to improve navigation and the service offered by HORNOS FARJAS (fundamentally, Google Analytics), as well as managing the advertising spaces included in the web page visited by the user. Collects data anonymously in order to obtain user browsing profiles.
Classified by their duration:
* Session cookies: collect and store data while the user accesses the website.
* Persistent cookies: collect and store data in the user's terminal for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they have been used.
The conservation time of cookies will depend on the type in question and will always be the minimum necessary to fulfill their purpose.
What type of cookies does our website store?
Next, we proceed to relate the type of cookies that our website saves and their purpose:
|_gid||Google Analytics, Google LLC||24 hours||Analytics||It is used to distinguish users.|
|_ga||Google Analytics, Google LLC||2 years||Analytics||It is used to distinguish users.|
|_gat_ *||Google Analytics, Google LLC||1 minute||Analytics||Used to limit the percentage of requests. If Google Analytics has been implemented using Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be called _dc_gtm_.|
|SDI||DoubleClick, Google LLC||1 year||Marketing||Used by Google DoubleClick to record and report the actions of the website user after viewing or clicking on one of the advertiser's ads in order to measure the effectiveness of an ad and present targeted ads to the user.|
|NID||DoubleClick, Google LLC||6 months||Marketing||Registers a unique ID that identifies the device of a returning user. The ID is used for targeted ads.|
|RUL||DoubleClick, Google LLC||1 year||Marketing||Used for retargeting, optimization and reporting of online ads on behalf of Google Inc. DoubleClick advertising platform.|
|wordpress_gdpr_allowed_services||Farjas||180 days||Technique||Save the services allowed to save cookies.|
|wordpress_gdpr_cookies_allowed||Farjas||180 days||Technique||Save a list of allowed cookies.|
|wordpress_gdpr_cookies_declined||Farjas||180 days||Technique||Save a list of rejected cookies.|
In any case, users can configure their browser so that the reception of all or some of the cookies is disabled or blocked. The fact of not wishing to receive these cookies does not constitute an impediment to access the information on the HORNOS FARJAS websites, although the use of some services may be limited. If once consent has been granted for the reception of cookies, it is desired to withdraw it, those stored on the user's computer must be eliminated, through the options of the different browsers.
You can delete all the cookies installed in the cookies folder of your browser. Each browser has different procedures for managing settings. Click on one of the following links to see the steps to follow in each browser.
Microsoft Windows Explorer
If you do not use any of the browsers mentioned above, you will have to select the option "cookies" in the "Help" tab to obtain information on the location of the cookie folder.