Within the world of artisanal baking, the wholemeal bread, and even more so, the one to which seeds are added, has become the first option for people looking for a bread delicious at the same time that healthy. Making whole grain bread with seeds is an art and the oven what you choose for it, plays a crucial role in the final result.
From Belt Ovens we want to show you how to make whole wheat seed bread perfect. And more, if you do it with a professional oven:
The perfect recipe for whole grain seed bread
To prepare a whole grain bread that is worthy of the most demanding palates, you need follow a balanced recipe in which the different ingredients integrate and complement each other perfectly.
This is one of the most basic recipes, but at the same time most loved by the public who love this type of bread. To make the whole grain bread with seeds recipe, You will need:
- 500 g whole wheat flour
- 350 ml of warm water
- 10 g of salt
- 10 g fresh yeast
- 50 g flax seeds
- 50 g sesame seeds
- 50 g sunflower seeds
- 50 g pumpkin seeds
- Starts dissolving yeast in warm water and let it sit for a few minutes until it starts to slowly bubble.
- In a large cup or bowl, mix whole wheat flour with salt and seeds. Although the choice of seeds may vary depending on tastes or objectives. Flax, pumpkin, sesame and sunflower seeds are the most common.
- Pour the mixture of yeast dissolved in the center of the flour and stir to form a dough.
- It's time to work that dough! Knead it for about 10-15 minutes until soft and elastic.
- Cover the bowl with a damp cloth and let the dough rest for 1-2 hours, or until it has doubled in size. Watching it grow is the best show for a baker.
- Preheat your oven to 220°C for about 30 minutes, using a quality oven, such as those offered by Hornos Farjas.
- Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and shape it into bread. Place on a floured baking sheet.
- make some cuts on top of the bread and bake for approximately 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and sounds hollow when tapped on bottom.
- Let cool and start enjoying.
Why choosing the right oven is essential?
Choosing the right oven It is essential to achieve a perfect whole wheat seed bread. In Farjas ovens We offer you a range of high quality ovens that are ideal for the bakery, including convection ovens and steam or wood-burning ovens.
Convection ovens are a good option for baking whole wheat seed bread. They use a fan to evenly distribute heat in the oven, resulting in even cooking and a crispy crust.
Steam ovens are ideal for obtaining a crispy crust and a soft interior in whole grain seed bread. The injection of steam helps maintain moisture in the oven, which is key to forming a perfect crust.
The wood fired ovens They are known for their ability to give a unique flavor and aroma to food, which also makes them ideal for preparing whole grain seed bread.
Other aspects to consider when choosing an oven to make whole wheat seed bread
Consider the size of the oven based on the amount of whole grain seed bread What do you plan to bake? Larger ovens are ideal for commercial production. So, if your goal is to produce Integral Bread With Seeds For retail sale, consider a large one.
An oven with precise temperature control will allow you adjust the temperature according to the needs of your recipe. And that is very important for this type of bread to achieve the desired texture and flavor.
Consider the energy consumption of the oven, especially if you are concerned about the energy efficiency. Energy-rated ovens can be a smart choice if you want to reduce your environmental footprint.
If you also plan to use the oven for other preparations, such as cakes or savory dishes, look for a versatile oven that allows you to explore various recipes.
Make a whole wheat seed bread That it simply becomes your customers' favorite bread is a process that combines the precision of the recipe with the choice of the appropriate oven. In Farjas ovens We have for you a wide range of high quality ovens that can satisfy the needs of any baker.
If you have doubts or are not sure what type of oven to choose in your case. Do not doubt contact with our professionals. Dedicated and expert professionals in helping to create the best traditional flavors.