In this post we are going to explain step by step the characteristics of the best ovens for bakeries from 2022 what are you offering The best quality in terms of cooking and performance.
In Farjas ovens We work side by side with entrepreneurs in the sector of the bakery and pastry and we are dedicated to the production of industrial ovens that perfectly meet the needs of each bakery. Whatever the characteristics and needs of your business, we have a perfect oven for you since we will manufacture it to measure.
Keep reading and we will tell you all keys So you can to choose the oven that best suits you and your business.
Before starting to talk about the different models of ovens for bakeries and pastry shops, it is important to highlight what types of ovens exist. The first classification to be made is from the power source that runs the oven:
- Electricity: these ovens have electricity as their main source. Generally when the oven has a moderate or high power, they have thermal resistances at the bottom and top of the gender chamber that allow to adjust the temperature independently. On the other hand, dashboards, which can be digital or analog, give the exact temperature to our products thanks to temperature thermometers. In addition, it is interesting to note that the connectors can be three-phase or single-phase depending on the place where we want to install the oven. Compared to the rest of the power supplies, this is usually the most expensive, but one of the least polluting.
- Gas: gas ovens always have a simple and clean operation. Furthermore, another advantage is that need less cargo space than other types of sources such as diesel, firewood or pellets. These ovens work through a gas burner that is coupled to an exchanger, also called a boiler, which Provides greater heat retention and consequently a lower consumption. And, depending on the installation of the premises, they can work with city gas or with propane gas. Finally, it is necessary to point out that it is less environmentally friendly. But, on the other hand, depending on the prices of electricity and diesel, it is a great alternative.
- Gasoil: ovens that work with diesel have a burner adapted to consume diesel and produce heat. Like gas ovens, diesel ovens also have an exchanger to retain temperatures. Ovens with this type of diesel burners provide a great calorific value that allows us to quickly raise the temperature of our oven and, at the same time, maintain the temperature. It is important to note that, in this case, we need an approved tank to store the diesel supply.
- pellet: is one of the last newer energies to run our ovens. These are cylinders made up of shavings, sawdust and chips from pruning. As in the other two previous cases, these ovens they work with a pellet burner and its corresponding boiler to guarantee its correct operation. Finally, it should be noted that to load our oven with pellets we will need a hopper that we will have to fill in from time to time.
- Firewood: is one of the older power sources and not all types of ovens can work with it. Models such as Moorish, Shotgun, Rotary and Annular Tubes among others can work with this type of fuel. It is usually used for bakeries with large space due to the large volume capacity of firewood you need. However, it is a very powerful source of energy and makes our oven keep a lot of temperature. In addition to giving food a perfect and homogeneous cooking.
The second classification that we bring you has to do with the cooking system. Since depending on the cooking system used by each oven we can distinguish between ovens:
- convection: ovens that work by convection use a fan that distributes the heat throughout the cooking chamber so that the products reach a homogeneous and agile result. Thanks to this system you save in terms of production time and energy consumption.
- Mixed: the mixed ovens combine the best of each oven to offer an incomparable result. On the one hand, use dry heat (produced by resistors) and also uses a fan (such as convection ovens) to distribute heat and achieve a homogeneous and impeccable finish.
- Steam: ovens that use steam to generate heat are generally used in kitchens rather than in bakeries. Although it is true that many current ovens have a own system for steam control inside the cooking chamber to guarantee an optimal result. Using an oven with steam control provides the following benefits: it speeds up cooking, helps maintain the properties of the products and reduces energy consumption.
Industrial ovens for bakeries
- Cyclothermic oven: among the main benefits of the cyclothermal oven, its great ability to adapt to any scenario. It allows the baking of different products at the same time, without worrying about choosing one height or another for the products. The air circulation is transverse and facilitates temperature control at all times and the homogeneous cooking of food.
- Annular tube furnace: if one quality of the annular tube furnace must be highlighted, it is the great capacity of concentrate of heat. In this way it helps to cook the products optimally. It is built with refractory soles and stainless steel.
- Rotary kiln: is characterized by presenting a cylindrical cooking chamber to allow the rotation of the products by means of a motor that rotates the products on itself so that the finish is the same on all sides. Thanks to temperature control and heat recovery system you will always get some consistent results. We offer this type of oven in different sizes to suit your needs.
- Static oven: This type of oven has shelves at different heights so you can easily order the products to be cooked. It has refractory soleplates and a steam control system to get the best flavor out of the products.
- rotary oven: It has a rotating platform to which heat is applied indirectly. Are polyvalent that can work with firewood, pellets, coal, etc. It works in such a way that the heat is applied evenly to the product, thus guaranteeing a uniform and traditional finish. Thanks to its operation, fuel savings are achieved and the visual aspect of this oven is very attractive.
Custom ovens at Hornos Farjas
Many of our ovens can be build to measure so that it adapts to the needs of your business, as well as the volume of work you usually have. Also, in some models you can choose the power source between electricity, diesel and gas.
If you want more information you can contact Contact with us or visit our Web page.