A rotary kiln it can become the perfect ally for your bakery or pastry shop thanks to the fact that it is an industrial oven. There are different sizes so it would be necessary to analyze the individual characteristics of each one to choose the most suitable for you.
As it is an oven specially designed to work, the most important thing is that it covers the business needs, offer quality, and as far as possible, help save time and resources.
What is a rotary kiln?
As we mentioned, the rotary kiln is a type of industrial kiln that uses a system of convection. That is, special fans that generate heat and together with the rotary movement from the oven it is achieved that the temperature is constant and is distributed evenly homogeneous.
Thanks to this system a perfect finish is achieved on all products equally. In addition, it is easier brown food and get a crisp finish.
The parts that make up this oven are: oven per se, the mobile cart housed in the oven cabinet and the removable trays that rest on the mobile cart.
The trays are superimposed on each other, leaving enough free space between them to be able to place the food to be cooked. In addition, the oven size will depend on the number of trays that you need. The smaller the number of trays, the smaller the size and vice versa. Which at the same time will depend on the amount of food you have to bake in each batch.
How does a rotary kiln work?
- Let's say that the oven has not been used all day, then we turn on the oven so that it begins to preheat as long as we want at the temperature we deem convenient.
- We extract the car that contains the trays (it is removable, for this it has wheels). This step is simple, the oven door is opened and the trolley hook is unhooked to the drive system that makes the trolley turn with the trays.
- Once we have the cart out of the oven, the food that you want to cook. For example, loaves of bread.
- Once the oven is prepared at a suitable temperature, enter the cart, procuring the anchor that is in the lower part (depending on the model) and the door is closed.
- We press the start button with the cooking time and steam time suitable for the desired product and you just have to wait to see the result.
- Meanwhile, the inner cart that contains, in this case the loaves of bread, will begin to rotate on itself to give the product a homogeneous cooking and a crunchy touch in equal parts in each of the bars.
- Once the process has finished, wearing gloves thermal protection the oven door opens, and the cart is removed.
Finally, thanks to the fact that it has a mobile cart, the products can be left to rest in a comfortable and simple way. It should be noted that each tray can also be detached from the cart to work in the way that best suits your needs.
Advantages of having a rotary kiln
- Achieve perfect cooking in each of the foods.
- It is faster generally speaking than a conventional oven.
- Simple loading and unloading system.
- If you already know the optimal cooking times for each product, you can forget about the oven while doing other tasks.
- Easy cleaning. As it has a cabinet for the cart, there is a large space in which it can be maneuvered well when it comes to cleaning. In addition, as it consists of 3 parts (oven, trolley and trays), cleaning can be done independently.
- The rotary system reduce work times, therefore, it helps saving and increases production. Which also contributes to energy savings.
In Farjas ovens we have rotary ovens that work with electricity or diesel to run the internal motor that produces the rotation of the internal cart.
On the other hand, we have different sizes that conform to the needs of each business. Whether you run a bakery or patisserie, we can surely offer you a tailor-made service.
We have been working since 1925 to offer the best quality and experience to all our clients. Year after year we have been improving our products and services. Do not doubt contact us for more information. Our team will be happy to assist you and answer all your questions.